DSQ logo

Your rights

Right to lodge a complaint

You have the right to lodge a complaint about the Québec Health Record (QHR). If you lodge a complaint, it must include specific allegations and goals intended.
To lodge a complaint, you must complete and send the complaint form to the agent in charge of the central coordination of the QHR information at the following address:

Responsable de la coordination centrale de la gestion de l'information de santé
405, avenue Ogilvy, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec)  H3N 1M3